Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday

First things -- I got my hair cut!!! Yep. All chopped off -- super short and I am super dooper happy about it. It has been too long with too much hair. I completely forgot the pleasure that is the pixie cut. Of course that meant I had to find my itty bitty tiny silver hoop earrings and now my glasses look yucky. Sigh! Reinventing yourself gets costly.

Weather-wise -- still snowing. The pugs are not pleased. Adding to the angst, Ho-Tei's knee cap slipped out of place and so he had some hobbling and whining and now has drugs to make it all better. Poor sweet baby! Bodhi is about to spontaneously combust -- he has cabin fever in the worst way. He has been zooming up and down the driveway, but it is not enough to burn off the rocket fuel he apparently has pumping through his veins. I've been tempted to take him to the stairway to hell aka the transit entrance to zoom up and down those bazillion steps I hike every day. My luck -- he wouldn't even be a bit winded. The energy of youth is so wasted on the young!

Knitting -- working on a pair of crazy monkey socks, a top down raglan, a cabled scarf and Imogen jacket. Yeah -- none of them are getting done. Talk about attention deficit disorder in knitting. Sigh!

Tomorrow is Bandit's surgery -- so everybody send warm, healing, loving thoughts to him and his momma, Paula. We hope he comes through with flying colors. He is quite the handsome pug and we are all hoping he get better soon. Stop by and give him and his momma some pug love.

Pug Hugs to you all.


2 comments:

  1. hi k!
    your haircut sounds so cute! i always think i will grow mine out and then i laugh. nope, not happening. :)
    hug the puggies for us!
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  2. K;

    Mine is growing out from a ladies spike. Short and layered at the moment and not sticking up any place anymore. I may be readying to do a longer layered bob next. I got new glasses coming as soon as they get in. They should match with the grays along the side.......lol.

    Thank you so much for posting about Bandit's surgery and keeping him/me in your well puggy thoughts and prayers. ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete