Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Again



Well, it has been way too long and so many things have happened. First, Emperor Woo has left us to be an angel.He is over the rainbow bridge with his original humom and I hope they are happily reunited. I was blessed to have him these last two years and he has left a huge hole in my heart that has yet to fill.

Bodhi Boing Boing Butt has become a very active and loved part of the pack. We will be celebrating his Gotcha day on February 14th. Hard to believe he has only been with me a year -- it feels like he has always been a part of my life. He is silly and loving and just a bundle of fun. Thank you, Maureen, for choosing me to be his furever home. He has brought so much love and joy into the house. Hotei and Myoki love playing chase with him in the yard. AS you can see from the photo, he has also become the favorite pillow for Kali, my 16 year old cat. She waits till he falls asleep and then curls up on his back. It is too precious.

I've been working on my knitting. There are lots of projects on the needles, but so far no finished projects. Oops, there is one finished project . A shawlette in the yummy Soki yarn by Prism in a beautiful periwinkle. I can't decide whether to keep it or give it as a gift. Only time will tell.

Well, off to cuddle some pugs (and the honorary pug) and do some knitting. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Kiss your fur babies and hold them close. They are never with us long enough and we should not take one minute for granted.



1 comment:

  1. hi k!
    i am so sorry for your loss.
    we are sending you a huge hug!
    all of your puggies are so lucky to have you!
    xoxoxo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete