Sunday, July 5, 2009

Where is June?

What happened to June? Did we have June this year? I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by and how I seem to be missing it! Slow down, damnit!!


There, I feel better now.

All the pugs and Poppy are fat, sassy and loving life. Bodhi has become one of the pack and delights in giving his older brothers hell. He lives for them to chase him. Oh, to have such energy. He is a boing boing butt for sure.



I've done some knitting, some yarn acquisition and some house cleaning. The knitting and yarn acquisition were the most fun. I also got some alpaca for spinning, but have not undertaken that project yet. The focus of this weekend has been to unearth UFOs and see if they should be finished or ripped. I've found 3 -- one is a keeper and 2 must go. It amazes me how much I dislike knitting with cotton and yet, I continue to knit with cotton. You guessed it, the 2 projects going to the frog pond are cotton. Apparently, I believe if I can find the right pattern the cotton love will come. So far, not so much.

The best part of this weekend has been hanging out with the pups, reading magazines, a little knitting and eating ice cream for dinner. Yep, I do know how to celebrate the 4th! The fur babies were great about the fireworks. They slept through the entire evening.

And now, it is time to get ready to return to the land of the employed. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and got to spend lots of time with the ones you love.


1 comment:

  1. hi!
    thank you so much for your wonderful comment and vote! you are the best!

    i love this post. what a great weekend.

    please hug all of the puggies for me.

    i have missed you!

    melissa and emmitt

    ReplyDelete