Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!


Finally, the holidays have arrived.  While this year is incredibly low key for me, still, a couple of days for sleeping in late with the fur babies, knitting that is not on a deadline and possibly even for me (whoa!!!) and naps -- I love naps!  

Apparently, I am not the only one who loves a good nappy:

With Mom living in a nursing home this Christmas, I didn't do any decorating, baking or wrapping.  The last being a bit of a problem at this late date.  I will be shoving things in gift bags this afternoon.  I did a bit of "green" wrapping by putting some of my knitted goodies in tins that could be re-used for cookies/storage/whatever.  The dollar store is my new favorite place (thanks Sheepy for turning me on to the joy that is the dollar store).

While the pugs (and honorary pugs) softly snore, I must prepare to brave the icy roads to go earn the $$ for dog food, dog beds and yarn.  (Note the order -- I know better than to think I could possibly come before the dogs!!!!)

Anyway, hope you all have a fabulous holiday full of fun, love and utter joy.  We send you snuffles and snorts.

1 comment: