Monday, December 22, 2008

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Baby it is cold outside!  Even the doglets rushed through their morning constitution.  Wind blowing, snow swirling, me turning a lovely shade of icy blue -- must be Monday!  

So Christmas week is here.  Yes, I am still knitting.  No, I won't be done in time.  Yes, I intend to keep knitting because I am delusional.

Yesterday at the shop was fun, although many of the regulars weren't there -- missed you!  We had lots of laughs and knitting, admiring finished projects and fondling yarn in anticipation of upcoming projects.  It was all good.

Last night I cast on Toasty -- fast knit fingerless mitts.  I am almost finished with the first one.  Hope springs eternal.  Photos may follow. . . 

Have a fabulous Monday.  Stay warm.




1 comment:

  1. hi k!
    your knitting sounds wonderful and i can tell you are having great fun!
    stay warm and have a wonderful day!
    xo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete