Wednesday, February 20, 2008

UFOs and Pug Commentary


See this beautiful sweater? I have been working on this easy to knit, simple sweater for months. It is still not finished. Why? I don't know -- too many other yarns and projects teasing me away to play in their yarny goodness. I do believe I want to finish this sweater. I'm just not sure it will be soon. I have fallen under the spell of Sock Pixie's cashmere/merino blend sock yarn and must, must, must knit it into something. I'm thinking the lettuce leaf pattern from Madelinetosh's blog site -- it is a lovely lace scarf. But therein lies the problem -- I hate knitting scarves.
B O R I N G!!
I'm working from home today, having to take Mom to the doc to see if we can relieve some of her discomfort. Congestive heart failure is not so much fun. The pug posse is quite pleased to have me on site and I am very adept at typing while smothered by pugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment