Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend!!!

Although I work 7 days a week -- don't feel sorry for me, I do it to support my yarn and pug habit -- weekends are still eagerly awaited.  The fur babies get extra long morning cuddles with momma, he coffee is savored and enjoyed instead of gulped down in a mad rush and yes, there is often a bit of knitting to start the day.  I love weekends.  Notice there was no mention of housework (heh).  Okay, Martha Stewart I am not, although I have contemplated a major scrub down of Casa de Pug.  I'm still mulling it over in my mind.

In other news, the doglets are fat and sassy and enjoying some quality mom-time.  Ho-Tei's elbow has popped back into place and he seems to be walking better (damn those puppy mills).  I finished a shop sample mitten yesterday and if I could find my camera I would grace you with a photo.  Who knows, it might turn up yet.  So there it is.  Have a fabulous weekend.  The weather is crisp, the leaves are amazingly beautiful, the coffee is warm and delicious, and the doglets are snorting contentedly.  Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. hi k!
    what a wonderful post!
    hug the puggies for me!
    xo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you're gonna get that Pug Life tattoo, right? RIGHT???

    ReplyDelete