Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay, deep cleansing breaths, I'll be fine -- squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  Sorry, I just can't stop.  You see on Saturday I was lucky enough to go to TNNA in Columbus -- Erika, you rock!  The yarn, the giants of fiber art, the rock stars of knitting, the yarn, the yarn, the yarn.  OMG!  3 days later and I am still giddy with the excitement of it all.  Heidi of Stitch Cleveland and I hung together and walked the show floor.  She knows everyone, I swear.   She is also uber cool and it was just more fun than humans should be allowed to have -- really!!! Hard as I tried, I was like a kid in a candy store.  Everywhere was fabulous yarn -- books -- designers -- yarn stars: Shannon Okey, Sharon of She Knits, Vivian Hoxboro, Cookie A, Nora Gaughan, the Yarn Harlot, Franklin, Lucy Neatby, Nora of Nonni, Maggi of Maggi Knits, and so many more I'm exhausted just thinking about it.  What an amazing experience.  

Knitters of the universe the Fall collection will be yummy.  Get those needles ready for some amazing knitting and crocheting -- just sayin!

On the Pug Posse front, all are well.  The heat we've been having lately is really hard on them, but we are adjusting.  Of course, I'm going to get an electric bill that will break the bank because by adjusting I mean I've cranked up the air conditioning and decided comfort beats food. 

Sunday started our sale at River Colors and it is a good one.  Five year anniversary!  Wow!!!!  The Sunday regulars were in -- I just love that group.  They come every Sunday and knit and chat and just are a total delight.  There was lots of yarn fondling and shopping and yes, I also weakened and got some Silke Tweed.  Enough for a sweater and a shawl -- I was weak, but I am not sorry.

Hope you all are having a great week.  I'm still high on TNNA fumes.  WOW!


1 comment:

  1. hi k and puggies!
    sqeeeeeeeee! is right! what a great show and a sale at the yarn store is always fun!
    thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog today. you made my day. we are going to the wool market in estes park on sunday. i am so excited! sheep, llamas, roving, wool and yarn. it is all there! last year i bought a circular loom to knit hats. i think i made 20! i am so excited to see what i get this year!
    i will tell you all about it. stay cool my friend!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete